No registration required

[Q] HTC One BootLoop and No access to Storage

OP Kloudz

8th April 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,

I have unlocked my HTC one using HTC dev tool. Rooted with Hboot. However, i had a problem while doing s-off. I followed the procedure from one youtube channel and it was very thorough and understandable for an amateur user like me. However, my one big mistake is that I assume the procedure works perfectly and hence, i continued with flashing a Google Edition Rom. What makes it worse is that , i didn't back up the storage. Then, this 'BootLoop' problem happens.I have tried some tools that push the Rom from PC to the phone. It doesn't work.
Now, I'm using HTC one tool kit by Squabbi to solve the problem.
But, my the adb devices is missing from PC device manager.

Somebody please be kind to save me and my HTC One.

Thanks a million times
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1095
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	2675360  
8th April 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931

3,139 posts
More
First of all, don't use a toolkit. Go into the bootloader then select fastboot. Then on your computer, open up cmd and type "fastboot devices". If that works, just post here again and I'll try to help.

If that doesn't work, you either don't have the proper drivers, or something else is wrong. The last resort would be to flash the RUU for your model. That almost always works, but will wipe everything.

EDIT: The reason why it says adb device not found is that the phone needs to boot in order to use usb debugging. If it doesn't boot, then it will never work. So do what I said above and let me know the result.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread