FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[Q] Best Money Management application?

1,117 posts
Thanks Meter: 128

By TarekElsakka, Senior Member on 8th April 2014, 12:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello there

I am looking for a simple application in order to track how much I spend on a daily basis so at the end of the day I can see what I can cut down or avoid later on. I have recently been spending too much money and with university, work and other activities I am too busy to actually keep track of that.

I did some research and found a couple of nice applications but to be honest they are too sophisticated and advanced for me as they include bank accounts, credit cards, bills and such, I am just looking for an application with several categories, for instance, in which I can enter how much I paid today and such.

Thank you guys.

8th April 2014, 02:46 AM |#2  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 177

More
In my opinion Google Wallet has helped me save and keep track of my money.
8th April 2014, 02:48 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Yeah I thought about it as well but I cannot install it. I am guessing it has to do with location issues since I am in Egypt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 3.47.35 AM.png
Views:	156
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2674226  
8th April 2014, 03:53 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 941

More
try mint
8th April 2014, 07:20 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarekElsakka

Hello there

I am looking for a simple application in order to track how much I spend on a daily basis so at the end of the day I can see what I can cut down or avoid later on. I have recently been spending too much money and with university, work and other activities I am too busy to actually keep track of that.

I did some research and found a couple of nice applications but to be honest they are too sophisticated and advanced for me as they include bank accounts, credit cards, bills and such, I am just looking for an application with several categories, for instance, in which I can enter how much I paid today and such.

Thank you guys.

Try 'Expense Manager' in the play store and you won't regret a bit [emoji6]
8th April 2014, 02:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
+1 for expense manager

using this now for 2 years and I'm still pleased with it. Very easy to use, great design and has good overview options (with in app purchase)
8th April 2014, 09:42 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
You should try «Financious». Very simple app with categories and chart views of your expenses.

You just enter your income or available money in bank account and then you add your expenses everytime you want .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread