Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,933 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best Money Management application?

Tip us?

TarekElsakka
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Default [Q] Best Money Management application?

Hello there

I am looking for a simple application in order to track how much I spend on a daily basis so at the end of the day I can see what I can cut down or avoid later on. I have recently been spending too much money and with university, work and other activities I am too busy to actually keep track of that.

I did some research and found a couple of nice applications but to be honest they are too sophisticated and advanced for me as they include bank accounts, credit cards, bills and such, I am just looking for an application with several categories, for instance, in which I can enter how much I paid today and such.

Thank you guys.
HTC One M8
- VenomROM 2.2.0
- ElementalX 1.02
- TWRP 2.7.1.1

Jbb3393
Old
Thanks Meter 94
In my opinion Google Wallet has helped me save and keep track of my money.

TarekElsakka
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Yeah I thought about it as well but I cannot install it. I am guessing it has to do with location issues since I am in Egypt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 3.47.35 AM.png
Views:	151
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2674226  
HTC One M8
- VenomROM 2.2.0
- ElementalX 1.02
- TWRP 2.7.1.1

thesparky007
Old
Thanks Meter 915
try mint

Vodka69er
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarekElsakka View Post
Hello there

I am looking for a simple application in order to track how much I spend on a daily basis so at the end of the day I can see what I can cut down or avoid later on. I have recently been spending too much money and with university, work and other activities I am too busy to actually keep track of that.

I did some research and found a couple of nice applications but to be honest they are too sophisticated and advanced for me as they include bank accounts, credit cards, bills and such, I am just looking for an application with several categories, for instance, in which I can enter how much I paid today and such.

Thank you guys.
Try 'Expense Manager' in the play store and you won't regret a bit [emoji6]

vbauer86
Old
Thanks Meter 93
+1 for expense manager

using this now for 2 years and I'm still pleased with it. Very easy to use, great design and has good overview options (with in app purchase)

ondris
Old
Thanks Meter 31
You should try «Financious». Very simple app with categories and chart views of your expenses.

You just enter your income or available money in bank account and then you add your expenses everytime you want .