Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rotating Screen 180 Degrees

Tip us?

erclalle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Rotating Screen 180 Degrees

Hello, having noticed that LG Quickwindow is rather awkward to open with the left hand (it opens on the left) I was wondering how could I enable a 180 rotation on the screen, which would allow me to use the phone upside down with my left hand. I'm sure many cyanogenmod or other roms might allow me to rotate any direction as was often was the case in my previous phones, but I would rather stay on stock for now, thus requiring a "flashable" feature.
Thank you in advance,

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by erclalle View Post
Hello, having noticed that LG Quickwindow is rather awkward to open with the left hand (it opens on the left) I was wondering how could I enable a 180 rotation on the screen, which would allow me to use the phone upside down with my left hand. I'm sure many cyanogenmod or other roms might allow me to rotate any direction as was often was the case in my previous phones, but I would rather stay on stock for now, thus requiring a "flashable" feature.
Thank you in advance,
if you are rooted and have xposed you can try g2 xposed or g2 tweakboxs I know one of them(or both not sure make sure to read) has the option for 180 degree rotation
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

erclalle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
if you are rooted and have xposed you can try g2 xposed or g2 tweakboxs I know one of them(or both not sure make sure to read) has the option for 180 degree rotation
Thank you for that, I'll try those as soon as possible