No registration required

[Q] Rotating Screen 180 Degrees

OP erclalle

8th April 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hello, having noticed that LG Quickwindow is rather awkward to open with the left hand (it opens on the left) I was wondering how could I enable a 180 rotation on the screen, which would allow me to use the phone upside down with my left hand. I'm sure many cyanogenmod or other roms might allow me to rotate any direction as was often was the case in my previous phones, but I would rather stay on stock for now, thus requiring a "flashable" feature.
Thank you in advance,
8th April 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,515

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erclalle

Hello, having noticed that LG Quickwindow is rather awkward to open with the left hand (it opens on the left) I was wondering how could I enable a 180 rotation on the screen, which would allow me to use the phone upside down with my left hand. I'm sure many cyanogenmod or other roms might allow me to rotate any direction as was often was the case in my previous phones, but I would rather stay on stock for now, thus requiring a "flashable" feature.
Thank you in advance,

if you are rooted and have xposed you can try g2 xposed or g2 tweakboxs I know one of them(or both not sure make sure to read) has the option for 180 degree rotation
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

if you are rooted and have xposed you can try g2 xposed or g2 tweakboxs I know one of them(or both not sure make sure to read) has the option for 180 degree rotation

Thank you for that, I'll try those as soon as possible
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread