I'll get this fixed ASAP, working on it right now. Initially removed Loki support from the msm8960-common repository as it was moved to the jflte repository with the unification.
As I have come to find out, the unification process was done half-assed and incomplete, thus leading to these Loki issues.
Some general information for those that experienced the Loki issues:
If you get stuck on the Yellow Triangle screen again (this happened to me hundreds of times):
- Power off the device (removing the battery is fine)
- reboot the device directly into recovery
- wipe system, data, cache, dalvik
- flash another, LOKI'D ROM, or re-flash the ROM and be sure to flash Loki_Doki
- If you cannot reboot back into recovery use a tool such as heimdall to flash stock images
- TriangleAway *should* be able to reset the binary counter back to 0x0, thus removing the Padlock Custom splash screen and restoring the normal splash image
- FLASH LOKI_DOKI BEFORE BOOTING and you should not have any issues.
- I have updated all of the device trees and will be having them tested thoroughly before merging anything
I am totally and completely re-doing the entirety of the jflte repositories tonight. hopefully all of these stupid issues will be resolved. A test build will be posted on OmniROM's G+ Community Page when it is available.
I apologize for my absence here, I had to get rid of the device several months ago. I did not request ownership change of this thread because the other jflte maintainers didn't want it, as they were
monitoring here, but they have since quit omnirom.
I will be working on the jflte repositories again until a full-time device maintainer is found for omni's jflte support.
Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences here.
Test build is posted in the OmniROM Google+ Community - Samsung Galaxy S4 Section
Full custom kernel support is back as well ( a user just reported that KToonsez's kernel works
Loki fix is pushed. LokiDoki should no longer be needed, but just keep it in case of a fluke.
Individual variant build will also be stopped ,and only jflte unified will be built once I push the changes. YOU MUST, MUST, MUST CONDUCT A FULL-WIPE WHEN SWITCHING FROM A VARIANT BUILD TO THE UNIFIED BUILD. DO NOT POST ABOUT BUGS IF YOU DIDN'T DO A FULL WIPE/CLEAN INSTALL
Please Do Not PM Me For Support
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE JIRA BUG TRACKING
My Supported Devices:
LG G2 - all variants
Samsung Galaxy S4 - all variants