The phone is EP5 with tweaked 3.2. The phone works but has lag and the ROM is loosing support. I know about Tweaked lite 1.0 but the themes and boot animations are missing...
It has been a long time since I've shopped phones and am starting to think about it again. Now I have some questions:
1. Since I have Verizon's unlimited data, I have to buy phones outright in order to keep data. What phones are worth buying now or waiting for?
2. If I buy a new phone like the galaxy S5, how easy will it be to root? Will I have to wait for a ROM to be developed or can I just add root to the stock phone?
3. What are the benefits of kitkat versus the old OS that charge has?
4. Why do phone manufactures insist that bigger is better? I like the size of the charge and if I get another phone the same size, I am forced to get a "less than the best" model.
5. With flash no longer being supported on android, has someone cooked a batch that will work with kitkat or are we SOL? I do use the phone every year to watch football games online. It sucks that I live out of market for the Vikings and am stuck with Jets, bills and other teams I could care less about.
I think that's about it. I guess I'm just weary of shelling out hundreds of dollars to get a new phone when the one I have does most of the stuff I want.