[fix] Hyundai t7/s Sleep of death fix
Ok, our hyundai t7 often sleeps for no reason and does not react when you push the power button .Here is my guide to fix this.
1) Press and hold power button for 2 secs and then wait for 10 secs . See if tablet responds
2) Hold physical home button for 2secs, sede if tablet responds
3) Use pin or toothpick and insert to reset hole. Look around for button inside and push firmly down. Hole is found on the bottom of the device between 3.5mm jack and headphone port. Check if tablet responds
4) Charge device. While plugged in press reset hole. Check for life ( and make sure led charging led is on, if not ur device is dead, SORRY!)
5) While charged hold reset hole for 20 secs followed by shorf press power.
6) Same as above but hold power longef.
IF ALL ELSE FAILS, LEAVE TO CHARGE ALL DAY AND REPEATS STEPS TOMMORROW.
If this helped ( I know its a samll community) thank me!