Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Incipio feather ultra

OP xeni

9th April 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

292 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just got it yesterday and fairly pleased with it, however the grip is smooth and I was hoping that it wasn't that slippery. Just figured I would share in case anyone else is looking into purchasing it also.

http://www.incipio.com/cases/smartph...ther-case.html
9th April 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #2  
New York
Thanks Meter: 34

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeni

Just got it yesterday and fairly pleased with it, however the grip is smooth and I was hoping that it wasn't that slippery. Just figured I would share in case anyone else is looking into purchasing it also.

http://www.incipio.com/cases/smartph...ther-case.html

Is there a thin bar over the volume rocker? I've had this case before on older phones and that piece had a tendency to break over time.
9th April 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

292 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdubcramp

Is there a thin bar over the volume rocker? I've had this case before on older phones and that piece had a tendency to break over time.

No thankfully...I have had cases with that before and it was always annoying and it would break. There is a cutout that starts from the volume down rocker and goes all the way past the sim card tray.
The Following User Says Thank You to xeni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #4  
New York

333 posts
More
Good to now, thanks. I just ordered the SHINE version.
12th April 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 39

169 posts
More
I have this case in the grey color. It's a touch smoother than I expected but still makes the phone easier to hold then having no case.

I also ordered the Casemate Barely There case and compared to that one, this Feather is just a bit thicker. However, the Feather case has a lip on the edges that lets you place the phone face down and the screen will not be touching the surface of the table or whatever. It's not listed as a feature. Ironically, the Casemate advertises that it has this lip and the case they sent me does not.

I think in a perfect world, I'd like to get the Casemate Barely There in this grey color. I'm not a big fan of the plain black case on such a pretty grey phone.
12th April 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #6  
New York

333 posts
More
Got my SHINE today. It's not as thin as I'd like but it fits the design theme of the phone. It'll be my every day case for the time being.
12th April 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #7  
Flag Ridgefield Park
Thanks Meter: 5

91 posts
More
Got the feather ultra in the mail yesterday. I love how it looks on the phone, but it's too slippery for me.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th April 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #8  
New York

333 posts
More
SHINE version still doing well for me, I don't find it as slippery as the naked phone. But how the heck do I get this thing off? I'm worried I'm going to damage the phone whenever I do. Any tips?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread