OP Murrda

9th April 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 87

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
My question is since all variants of the HTC One Max have received it's KitKat update I was wondering if everyone here has remained on the 2.49 hboot?

Also wondering since I'm on Verizon and my software version has gone from 1.11.605.4 to 2.16.605.2 with both firmware version using the 2.49 hboot if it was at all possible if I'm currently s-off and unlocked if I can flash Santods "no red text" 1.11.605.4 2.49 hboot to get rid of that annoying disclaimer about "this build is for development purposes only blah blah blah yada yada yada lol...

Has anyone tried this yet??

I don't want to be the first try and brick over something so stupid.

I went ahead and PM'ed Santod but I haven't received a response back from him yet.. I asked beaups as well and he said he wasn't sure what the out come of that would be.....

Again I don't want to be the first to try lol... I thought though since we are s-off and unlocked that we were able to swap hboots with no issue so long as the hboot is for the device you are using and not from another....

Any insight would be appreciated, and how is everyone liking official KItKat? What have you done with the update?? I'm using Xposed with the official KK update and it's def a little more functional on KK opposed to JB.. We can now actually enable navbar where as in stock JB it wouldn't work.... Thanks guys and gals, looking forward to hearing from everyone!!!!!
9th April 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 142

574 posts
More
Yes I flashed it and im good

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
9th April 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 87

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
So to clarify you are on KitKat and used the Jelly Bean 2.49 hboot and had no problems??

Quote:
Originally Posted by waco2hot33

Yes I flashed it and im good

9th April 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #4  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 142

574 posts
More
I can only answer your "no red text" answer and that is I've took the update but I was S-on thought I was stuck but used the weaksauce method and gain s-off again unlocked rooted and yes I flashed the no red text with no problems and I'm on the new update with the new bootloader / HBoot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.49, hboot, htc, one max, t6 m7 m8
Previous Thread Next Thread