Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help--zte locked bootloader?

Tip us?

Rvrjei
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Help--zte locked bootloader?

Hi, I have a ZTE v8200+ released in veneuela...(Exactly like ZTE BLADE G, ZTE BLADE 3 PRO, ZTE N8010) And this is my dude...
Android 4.0
Android Kernel Version 3.0.21
4.0" Screen
512Mb Ram
Qualcomm MSM8625
WCDMA/GSM
Storage= 1.15Gb Of internal Storage/
1.04Gb of Internal SD CARD/
787Mb at the /system partition and 118Mb on /cache

My device have software root by Framaroot.apk using GANDALF Xploit
CWM Recovery v 6.0.3.5 ported from ZTE BLADE 3 PRO (it have reboots every 10min and the "mount usb storage" dosnt work)
The question is: is locked bootloader mode on my device?

[SIZE="5"]The reason I ask is because when I put the device in bootloader (Power Button+VulumeDown) mode and connect to the PC, to try flash via fastboot. The device is listed as "Android Sooner Single ADB Interface" ...

And when I use the command "fastboot devices" or "adb devices" simply does not appear.

[/SIZE]

ALL THE DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED

The Kernel isn't rooted because when i change, ro.secure to 0 and ro.debuggable to 1...or when i change the init.rc file The device get in splash screen :/

Any Idea why it happens?

I can see that my rom bootanimation is in Framework-res.apk/assets/images ... So is there any way to make the bootanimation boot from system / media / xcxcxcxc.zip?

This device boots to bootloader pressing power+volume down...And to recovery power+volume up

WCDMA, QUALCOM MSM8625 Dual Core (platform=msm7627a, board=7x27), 512MB Ram, Android 4.0...

Any Idea why it happens?

ediltoyo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default v8200+

friend what to get the original rom containing the botloader, flash it and fix damaged partitions the problem lies there, and the obstacle is to get this rom and flashtool