Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't flash KDZ

Tip us?

el_chapi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't flash KDZ

Hi!
Hope someone could help me.
I'm trying to install a stock rom V10b_00 from argentina. I try with LG pc suite hack (LG PC SUITE says that couldn't recognize the celphone), with the Automatic KDZ Updater (when i hit the upgrade start program the windows with country and language don't show up, instead the lg mobile support initiate and after a minute it crashes), with the manual mode installing shttps and changing the hosts file (same that the LG hack), i try with KDZ_FW_UPD (KDZ too big) and nothing. Each one of the methos give a different error. The only one who works is with KDZ_FW_UPD but only installing files lower than 1gb wich are the brazilian and one european that is useless cause has a different modem of my country. I actually have installed the brazilian LGE97710A, but it has all the Sh!t of the company "CLARO" and i don't want it.
Please help i don't know what else to do.
All drivers installed, running Windows 7 ultimate x64
THX!!

nelrak
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Hi el_chapi, I write in english following forum rules, sorry for my bad redaction.

I think that you don't follow the instructions and miss to run some points of tutorial.

Please check this (in spanish):

http://www.mioptimusone.com/foros/sh...d.php?tid=1983

By the way, if you flashed KDZ lower than 1 GB, yo can connect your E987 using LG PC Suite or LG Mobile Tool and search for updates, LG Mobile Tool (please delete, rename or edit your hack hosts file), this tool start to download and install your operator's firmware.

Other solution is obtain your modem files (for E987) and replace the modem files of your installation (E977 or E975), but you need extract this files from other E987.

In my E976 (Movistar Peru) this files are:

/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modemst1
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modemst2

all rwx rwx rwx

el_chapi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. thx for the quick response.
Thanks nelrak for the tutorial, work perfectly, i finally could flash the kdz i want!
once again thanks for your help.
Tags
flash, kdz, stock firmware