having issues with new roms

9th April 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 14

88 posts
More
I've been getting an error message "phone process has stopped" right at the beginning of start wizard. Anyone know how to fix this? Plz & ty
10th April 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag St. Louis

88 posts
More
Hello????? Can anyone help me out????
10th April 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #3  
Flag Zenica
Thanks Meter: 94

323 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StlGucci

I've been getting an error message "phone process has stopped" right at the beginning of start wizard. Anyone know how to fix this? Plz & ty

Which phone, which model, which carrier, which ROM, which kernel, which recovery?

Maybe it's ROM specific, so you have to ask that there. Also, some people have issues if they are using TWRP recovery. I'm using Philz CWM and don't have any problems. Do you check MD5 after you download ROM?

We need intel
12th April 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag St. Louis

88 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amel.Spahic

Which phone, which model, which carrier, which ROM, which kernel, which recovery?

Maybe it's ROM specific, so you have to ask that there. Also, some people have issues if they are using TWRP recovery. I'm using Philz CWM and don't have any problems. Do you check MD5 after you download ROM?

We need intel

Am using Philz rec. and Sorry didnt post this sooner, I have d800 , At&t . But will look into the things your suggesting
12th April 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #5  
Flag Zenica
Thanks Meter: 94

323 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StlGucci

Am using Philz rec. and Sorry didnt post this sooner, I have d800 , At&t . But will look into the things your suggesting

But in any case, wiping cache and Dalvik cache from recovery with Fix Permissions (also in recovery), can solve that problem..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread