Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kit kat update??

Tip us?
 
P2o8wer
Old
#1  
P2o8wer's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 555
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default Kit kat update??

I saw an update for Samsung on my phone this morning. I deleted out of it fast because I was doing something and didn't take notice what it was. I'm running beans bld 6 and I'm trying to find where to check, but beans takes it out right?
 
texaswickedtoys
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 268
Join Date: Dec 2010
Is that build based on mje?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Harleydroid
Old
#3  
Harleydroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 619
Posts: 1,480
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Fort
Quote:
Originally Posted by P2o8wer View Post
I saw an update for Samsung on my phone this morning. I deleted out of it fast because I was doing something and didn't take notice what it was. I'm running beans bld 6 and I'm trying to find where to check, but beans takes it out right?
Are you certain you weren't still asleep and having a dream haha.

Tapped via my Blacked out Eclipsed Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to Harleydroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
P2o8wer
Old
#4  
P2o8wer's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 555
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydroid View Post
Are you certain you weren't still asleep and having a dream haha.

Tapped via my Blacked out Eclipsed Note 3
Lol no.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
P2o8wer
Old
#5  
P2o8wer's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 555
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswickedtoys View Post
Is that build based on mje?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Mje

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
texaswickedtoys
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 268
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hmm thats weird

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Bring Back Tablet UI on KitKat

Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more

Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more

New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more