Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more
Post Reply

why cant flash twpr 2.7 ? target report max download size?

9th April 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
just finished rooting and flashing twpr recovery 2.6.3.0

every thing is okay
but when trying to flash twpr 2.7 it sayes
target reported max download size of 1542111232 bytes
error: cannot load 'openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-t6ul': No error

what is this problem?
how to flash the new twpr recovery?
9th April 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #2  
Vinchenzop's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,669
 
5,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

just finished rooting and flashing twpr recovery 2.6.3.0

every thing is okay
but when trying to flash twpr 2.7 it sayes
target reported max download size of 1542111232 bytes
error: cannot load 'openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-t6ul': No error

what is this problem?
how to flash the new twpr recovery?

How are you flashing it? like, exact commands?
9th April 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-t6ul

itried flashing the old one too but the same
9th April 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #4  
Vinchenzop's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,669
 
5,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-t6ul

itried flashing the old one too but the same

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-t6ul.img


Looks like you forgot to add .img to the filename
9th April 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
thank you my friend i forgot to type img
thank you very much Vinchenzop

is their any mod to Make speaker louder ?
9th April 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #6  
Vinchenzop's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,669
 
5,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

thank you my friend i forgot to type img
thank you very much Vinchenzop

is their any mod to Make speaker louder ?

No problem, glad that was the only issue. I'm sure there are various mods that are currently not made for the One Max that could increase speaker volume, however, those type of mods also come with the risk of damaging your actual hardware. I know it's a good bit of change, but I personally bought a JBL charge for about $150 and the sound quality is clear and loud enough to use as a primary output for house parties. That may be a better route if you'd like to avoid hardware damage to your device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes