Latest firmware[UPDATE ON 17-03-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
Hello guys, Hello @icoolguy1995, I know it's wrong thread/place, but I need your help :confused:. I just download Xperia M Dual 15.5.A.0.18 and I want try to create custom rom from TFT file. my question is how to include (boot.img) in ZIP file. I only find (fotakernel.sin & kernel.sin) in TFT file, what's these files and what's difference between them.
Thanks, Regards :).
I think you need to extract kernel.sin than you will get something like .elf just rename it to .img and its done.
Well i am not sure of this above method please google it, if you didn't get the desire results.

Reactions: George_Orever

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
Is the latest update for xperia m dual ota or we need to do it via pc companion??

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
If you use your phone you'll be lucky to get 16-17h out of a charge.
N.

Not sent from my xPERIA M.

1full day and a couple of hours, with about 5 hours of on-screen time. That includes stuff from playing games(though not too much), to watching videos on youtube and browsing the internet, wifi is on almost half of the day.

Shazam_strikes

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
How long on average your battery lasts?
My battery with normal use throughout the day lasts only 1 to 2 days.

Bro 1 to 2 days normal usage is enough for xperia M which boasts of only of 1750mAh battery . I play games games like dead trigger 2 and iron man (1 hour) , Browse internet in like every 10 mins, wifi or mobile data is ON almost the whole day and listen to music (headphones) and it gives me all this in one charge for 1 whole day ( even more) , So i am quite happy with it. You should too :laugh:

Last edited:

CRACING

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 10, 2008
125 Miles From Sea
still on 4.1.. no OTA here in india, warangal, a.p

Update is now available in India. I think it released on 6-7th May. I have updated my device yesterday. First the update center app gets updated then provides OS update.

However, both the updates perform within device. sony pc companion is not required nor it helps to update.

Btw; I'm using Nova Launcher and the bars are not getting transparent (status bar as well as nav bar). Works only on sony launcher. Is it not supported for 3rd party launchers?

Pity, sony has not implemented quick settings in notification page. :(

Thanks...
Best Regards

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Update is now available in India. I think it released on 6-7th May. I have updated my device yesterday. First the update center app gets updated then provides OS update.

However, both the updates perform within device. sony pc companion is not required nor it helps to update.

Btw; I'm using Nova Launcher and the bars are not getting transparent (status bar as well as nav bar). Works only on sony launcher. Is it not supported for 3rd party launchers?

Pity, sony has not implemented quick settings in notification page. :(

Thanks...
Best Regards
You use Single sim or Dual Sim variant?

What do you mean by"not implemented quick settings in notification page"??

WE ALL HAVE 5 QUICK SETTINGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am creating this thread to avoid confusion among users and to prevent spamming by users creating a new thread when any new firmware arrives.

LATEST FIRMWARE
    Code:
    For model c1904/1905= 15.4.A.1.10
    Code:
    For model 2004/2005 = 15.5.A.1.5
    I'll update this thread as new update arrives.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------14-11-2013
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------26-03-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR DUAL SIM VARIANT---------31-03-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------10-06-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR DUAL SIM VARIANT---------12-06-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------17-03-15
    PS:- I know update arrived way earlier but i was absent from activity hence i am updating now.

Thread Rules:
    1) Don't ask for download links.
    2) Don't ask for changelog ever!!
    3) Don't ask when it will be available in my "Country"

IF YOU ASK THE ABOVE QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE TOTALLY IGNORED!!
    For Single variant Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (15.4.A.0.23) rolled out.
    i hope you can provide the link too :D

there r already link available in xperia m android development
    Can I flash the C2005 ftf to C2004 completely or should I skip the Baseband file ??
    Yes you can flash it completely no need to change anything.
    A new firmware update with build version 15.4.A.0.21 has been certified by the PTCRB. It could be our 4.3 update. :D
    295vi2v.png