Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rom porting help? MEGA

Tip us?
 
Ntech02
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Apr 2014
Service [Q] Rom porting help? MEGA

Hi im new to rom porting and ive followed quite a few tutorials,
i just get stuck at the last part with editing the META.INF script files in Notepad++ can someone help me?
i really wanna get this rom ported to my Mega Duos (i9152)
 
Frezi Evan
Old
#2  
Frezi Evan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 376
Join Date: Mar 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntech02 View Post
Hi im new to rom porting and ive followed quite a few tutorials,
i just get stuck at the last part with editing the META.INF script files in Notepad++ can someone help me?
i really wanna get this rom ported to my Mega Duos (i9152)
I know it is general section. so you can do your question in Q&A section on Galaxy Mega. Here you have found your answer easily... thanks
 
Ntech02
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezi Evan View Post
I know it is general section. so you can do your question in Q&A section on Galaxy Mega. Here you have found your answer easily... thanks
are you saying to move it to the Q&A Section?
 
Frezi Evan
Old
#4  
Frezi Evan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 376
Join Date: Mar 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntech02 View Post
are you saying to move it to the Q&A Section?
Yes. You can move to your Question in Q & A section in Help thread..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2329215

Then here has good expert and they can give you solution as soon.


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes