Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,673 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui stopped on OMEGA 28 / Echoe v.20

Tip us?

ncpcristian
Old
(Last edited by ncpcristian; 9th April 2014 at 08:14 AM.) Reason: forgot to mention the ROMs
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui stopped on OMEGA 28 / Echoe v.20

Hello mates,

I get this message "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" after i installed the new Echoe v.20 and Omega 28 (the ones with the new NC9 modem). I downloaded the official NC9 ROM, clean instal, root and, even now i get this message.
Any help ? i tried with TWRP and Philz recovery.

speedwayfan75
Old
Thanks Meter 1,679

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncpcristian View Post
Hello mates,

I get this message "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" after i installed the new Echoe v.20 and Omega 28 (the ones with the new NC9 modem). I downloaded the official NC9 ROM, clean instal, root and, even now i get this message.
Any help ? i tried with TWRP and Philz recovery.
While flashing Echoe, you are able to choose different SystemUI. Choose one with OG mod, should work. For Omega, I don't know, but you could try another SystemUI.apk from a ROM with the same base.
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
EchoeROM V29.1
TWRP 2.7.1.0

Howto Odin flash modem and bootloader
Go to EchoeROM

ncpcristian
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedwayfan75 View Post
While flashing Echoe, you are able to choose different SystemUI. Choose one with OG mod, should work. For Omega, I don't know, but you could try another SystemUI.apk from a ROM with the same base.
Thanks. I made Echoe v.20 work with only pressing the next buttons. I didn't choose any other options than Atome give and...works. But not very pleased with these mods. I might try to select different mods but with same systemui. Thank you again