[Q] Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui stopped on OMEGA 28 / Echoe v.20

OP ncpcristian

9th April 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
Hello mates,

I get this message "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" after i installed the new Echoe v.20 and Omega 28 (the ones with the new NC9 modem). I downloaded the official NC9 ROM, clean instal, root and, even now i get this message.
Any help ? i tried with TWRP and Philz recovery.
Last edited by ncpcristian; 9th April 2014 at 08:14 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the ROMs
9th April 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hanau
Thanks Meter: 1,803

1,130 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncpcristian

Hello mates,

I get this message "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" after i installed the new Echoe v.20 and Omega 28 (the ones with the new NC9 modem). I downloaded the official NC9 ROM, clean instal, root and, even now i get this message.
Any help ? i tried with TWRP and Philz recovery.

While flashing Echoe, you are able to choose different SystemUI. Choose one with OG mod, should work. For Omega, I don't know, but you could try another SystemUI.apk from a ROM with the same base.
9th April 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedwayfan75

While flashing Echoe, you are able to choose different SystemUI. Choose one with OG mod, should work. For Omega, I don't know, but you could try another SystemUI.apk from a ROM with the same base.

Thanks. I made Echoe v.20 work with only pressing the next buttons. I didn't choose any other options than Atome give and...works. But not very pleased with these mods. I might try to select different mods but with same systemui. Thank you again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread