Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,846 Members 39,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Back to Stock Rom Frustrations

Tip us?

Tommyboy77
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Back to Stock Rom Frustrations

So I unlocked my bootloader installed twrp however after that wiped my system including my operating system . I then was able to install ecliptic one 5.5 (sprint m7wls) for my htc one. It worked fine and boogted up fine however I can not text nor make any calls, it only works in wifi. I contacted sprint they could not help me im having all sorts of problems trying to get it back to stock sprint rom either getting the wonrg version or not doing it the right way...Could anyone help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1727
Try downloading another ROM, transfer it to your device, wipe data, dalvik cache and cache then install ROM. Install googleapps if it suggest. Test to see if the mob network works or not.

This is sometimes an issue for some running a device that has a bit of models. Which tempers with networks.

If you want to be sure about this matter. Reflash the ROM you have installed and see if it does the same.

The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher