Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Nexus 5 and/or Nexus 7 (2012) Running Sense UI

OP dstory13

9th April 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I am not a noob when it comes to Root and other things but i am fairly new to flashing custom roms. I have it down and have loaded many roms including cyanogen,omni and others onto my phone and tablet. My last phone before the Nexus 5 was the HTC One. If I had to choose any skin for Android other than stock, it would be Sense. My question now is, is there any way to get a flashable rom, if you will, of HTC Sense 5.5 or 6 to flash to either of my devices? Anything will help, thank you!! (I am also a new member, but old user of XDA so please be kind )
9th April 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,830

2,359 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm using a Nexus 5 and can confirm there is no Sense ROMs, this is because sense ROMs contain a special sense framework which usually needs to be ported. I'm not a clear user when it comes to porting of ROMs. But I feel like Sense layout won't be introduced the the nexus line in a form of a ROM.

There are external theming options. Like theme chooser which let's you theme your device. And there are plenty of sense 5.5 + themes for theme chooser. Theme chooser is available on most ROMs like cm, aokp, carbon, liquid smooth. Etc etc

The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread