Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,683 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free translation tool supporting combined machine and crowd translation

Tip us?

gyuri bp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Free translation tool supporting combined machine and crowd translation

Hello developers, there is a new way of localizing your android app and it's free. Just build Nativer SDK into your app and it is ready to be translated by any android user - with the help of Nativer app on their phone. Translatorsí work is supported by pre translated strings via Bing.
Nativer SDK is now in beta phase, beta tester developers will be awarded by translations made by paid translators Ė so you donít have to wait for users to translate your app.

Iím a junior in this forum so I cannot insert an URL here, but if you are interested in Nativer service send mail to me gtoth@transround.com or reply me in this topic.

gyuri bp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Translate an app with another app: Nativer new version is available

Nativer mobile app is designed exactly for localizing Android apps. Itís a full translation environment running as an Android app. If an (other) Android app is equipped with Nativer SDK built in, any user can translate the app.
Translators can immediately check the translation as they can switch between the translation screen of Nativer app and the target app.On screenshots 1 and 4 you can see an app before and after translation, on screenshot 2 and 3 thge translation with Nativer app.

For developers: if your Android app internationalization was done the Android way, you can make your app translatable easily, you only have to build the Nativer SDK into your app. Through the SDK, Nativer app provides an interface for translators to edit the language resource strings.
ē in context translation
ē supports any language as long as Android supports character set
For users: with Nativer app you can request translations for apps installed on your phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	2636653   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen4.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	2636654   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen7.png
Views:	25
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	2636655   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen9.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	2636656  

mrjoy
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Could we get this translator app? Bcoz i want to translate an app....

gyuri bp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy View Post
Could we get this translator app? Bcoz i want to translate an app....
You can get the app on GooglePlay, its name is Nativer demo. If you would you like to translate your own app you should build Nativer SDK in it before translation.

mrjoy
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuri bp View Post
You can get the app on GooglePlay, its name is Nativer demo. If you would you like to translate your own app you should build Nativer SDK in it before translation.
There is no such a application available on play store, if possible plz give link & kindly tell me how to build sdk in app. Thanx

gyuri bp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy View Post
There is no such a application available on play store, if possible plz give link & kindly tell me how to build sdk in app. Thanx
Sorry I'm a new guy here, cannot put links in comments. SDK is available on http://developer.nativer.com. SDK is in beta, you might have difficulties (of course not intentionally), in this case pls give feedback.
Nativer app was not published only for several countries, sorry for it, now I published it for all countries, you should find it within 1-2 hours.
Rgrds

mrjoy
Old
Thanks Meter 76
I'm confused how to use these services. I don't know what is sdk & how to build it. Even registered on developer.nativer.com. I think its not easy steps to translate app

gyuri bp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuri bp View Post
mrjoy I've rechecked the website, you are right it's really difficult to cut through , we'll update the website to be more understandable. I'll return with reasults early next week.
mrjoy, we have modified the website to make it easier but there are limitations in the website template we use, so if you think we can communicate directly to help you go through.