[Q] Sim card problem with CM11

Search This thread

amzar89

Aug 10, 2010
So, I installed the latest CM11 from Maclaw, build 20140408, after finished booting, a pop up shows "You need to refer to the SIM card instructions that came with your phone". My sim card is fine when i tried it with my other phone and my IMEI and baseband are intact.

I tried reflashing and resetting the data but the problem is still there. I even tried the latest carbon rom and the same problem occurred. Then I ODINed my phone back to stock rom and the problem is gone.

Is it just me who's having this problem? Is there any solution to this?

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
So, I installed the latest CM11 from Maclaw, build 20140408, after finished booting, a pop up shows "You need to refer to the SIM card instructions that came with your phone". My sim card is fine when i tried it with my other phone and my IMEI and baseband are intact.

I tried reflashing and resetting the data but the problem is still there. I even tried the latest carbon rom and the same problem occurred. Then I ODINed my phone back to stock rom and the problem is gone.

Change sim card or remove it and put it back :) maybe this will solve your problem

A

alyxumair

same here

same issue here