My Phone Is Bootlooping, Can i install any custom rom? Or Recovered stock Rom?
I am A Karbonn Titenium S2(white) user.
My Hardwere keys stop working so i root my phone using Framaroot-1.9.1 .apk & Does As Describe Below in order to get a navigation bar (Soft keys) on screen.
1) open Es file explorer.
2) go to system & open "build.prob" with text editor.
3) & in the bottom of file i put this value qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 & save & exit.
4) shut down my phone & on again.
But after trying several times the Navigation bar did not appear. so I overwrite the "build.prob" file with a "build.prob" file from SD Card which i manually copy using Es file explorer before rooting my device
. & Then I unchecked "Quick Boot " Option In settings & shut down my phone & try to turn it on again but since then my phone is not starting. Though the starting animation are playing at the moment i turn it on but freeze at the end of the starting animation.(Bootlooping)
I open boot loader by pressing Volume down + Power key together until the boot menu appear & Clear "eMMC" 3 times & reboot . but nothing happened.(I attached a pic of my Boot Menu)
Please Note :
1) Before or After Rooting My Device , I did not Install any "CWM" Recovery Soft.
2) Before Rooting, I did not enable "USB Debugging" & Now I can not enable it, because my device is not starting(Bootlooping).
Now My Question Is :
1) Is there any way i can get rid of the bootlooping problem & start my phone again? (If yes, Please Describe the process step by step)
2) I also have Downloaded a stock Rom for my device ( http://androidxda.com/download-karbonn-stock-rom-models
). So How to install this Rom? (Please note USB Debugging is not enable in my device & now i can not enable it)
Can Anybody help me out please?