Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 45,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My personal six month review with T-Mobile's Galaxy Note 3

Tip us?

adventure_of_link
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Default My personal six month review with T-Mobile's Galaxy Note 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz6d8GLu7dI

If anyone here has solutions to all the crap talk I started with, that'd be great... I also forgot to mention the ever-so annoying Samsung keyboard auto-correct bug That Insists On Making Your Sentences Look Like This, or PERHAPS SOMETHING LIKE THIS. Additionally for some reason my swype (aka that blue line thingy) likes to trigger when I don't want it to.

Overall, I give the GN3 3 or 3.5 stars out of 5. I would recommend it, except the GS5 is out-ish (ish meaning that if you pre-ordered like I did you should have it now, bonus points if they get lazy with sending the shipping info and you put the tracking number in your UPS tracker and it turns out you're getting it TODAY, otherwise you'll have to wait till the 10th like everyone else..)
Samsung Galaxy S5
ROM & Recovery are stock.

Google Nexus 7
ROM: Stock until I decide to put Cyanogen Mod on it
Recovery: ClockWorkMod touch

HALL OF FAME
HTC Evo 3D: KIA due to brick
Samsung Galaxy S4: 1st was KIA; 2nd one traded.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3: idled.

PS: If I've helped you, make sure you hit the thanks button!!

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13663
Thanks, please take further discussion here though...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466107
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe