Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung galaxy s4 System colour

OP Besalqz

9th April 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I was wondering that if galaxy s4 system colour can change. I am tired of tat cyan colour. I don't want to install any rom on my phone please tell me a way if it possible.
P.s: I have a rooted samsung galaxy s4 running echoe rom on android 4.4.2
9th April 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 11

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Besalqz

I was wondering that if galaxy s4 system colour can change. I am tired of tat cyan colour. I don't want to install any rom on my phone please tell me a way if it possible.
P.s: I have a rooted samsung galaxy s4 running echoe rom on android 4.4.2

We all are tired of that colour, thats why we find new roms that change the touchwiz....You can try foul around with some Xposed modules, with some themes that change the system, but there is no simple way to change the main system without major changes....You should try some custom roms tough....There are alot of fast roms and very custom....
9th April 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzybad

We all are tired of that colour, thats why we find new roms that change the touchwiz....You can try foul around with some Xposed modules, with some themes that change the system, but there is no simple way to change the main system without major changes....You should try some custom roms tough....There are alot of fast roms and very custom....

Can you suggest some roms that doesn't change the whole atmosphere.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread