My nexus tablet 32gb is permanently bricked

OP blue9a

9th April 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Ok I bought this tablet on 4/7/2014 then yesterday which was 4/8/2014 it bricked on me and it wont power on or charge i tried taking the battery out then replacing it that didnt work next i tried the volume combinations that didnt work either i ran fast boot via pc didnt even picked up the tablet my guess is that either the file structure or NAND went bad and i need to fix that so i can use it again if you know a way to get this tablet working then please tell me also i tried many android toolkits none worked im guessing i need to fix the NAND but dont know how if you can help i would really appreciate it oh btw i was running stock 4.4.2 and had an unlocked bootloader at the time its like my tablet is completely empty.
9th April 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 83

329 posts
More
If you only had it one day is RMA an option? Otherwise your looking at a new motherboard. Does anything happen when you plug it into a PC any noise or connection? Usually corrupted nand will turn on but will bootloop and any attempt to flash will fail. You may be stuck in apx mode with a corrupted bootloader but either way it sounds like your up a creek.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread