Unable to install ROM

OP kool2vin

8th April 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
i have Samsung galaxy ace 5830. i have wipe data/factory reset and also wiped cache partition. i m trying to install clockwork recovery but installation get aborted. also i hav tried to install ROM but this also get abort.
it show error saying "E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip" i have tried various recovery mod n ROM but same error. pls help
9th April 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool2vin

i have Samsung galaxy ace 5830. i have wipe data/factory reset and also wiped cache partition. i m trying to install clockwork recovery but installation get aborted. also i hav tried to install ROM but this also get abort.
it show error saying "E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip" i have tried various recovery mod n ROM but same error. pls help

reflash stock rom on your ace and then try to install cwm 5.2.0.6 and everything will be ok
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 361

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool2vin

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin along with all firmwares. You can find all the downloads at the "Preparations" section.

Flash stock rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 using odin

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

How To Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace?

CWM 5.0.2.6 fix for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Hope I Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread