Wake lag on all gee based ROMs

Search This thread

jimbo77

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Is anyone else getting frequent 10 second +/- wake lag on all gee based ROMs?

I've had this issue but only in a few ROMs. The most impacting one was on CM Remix by JustinX, even when a call comes in the screen takes around 5 to 6 seconds to light up and in somecases the call is missed.

I've been using Mahdi ROM for the past few days and haven't had that issue again so it might be only in a couple of ROMs depending on their source i gues..

Reactions: newbuss

HdMsTrTeCh

Oct 29, 2011
No wake lag here. Running newest DU with stock kernel (glitch)

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

sharkboy0901

Jun 15, 2011
I've had this issue but only in a few ROMs. The most impacting one was on CM Remix by JustinX, even when a call comes in the screen takes around 5 to 6 seconds to light up and in somecases the call is missed.

I've been using Mahdi ROM for the past few days and haven't had that issue again so it might be only in a couple of ROMs depending on their source i gues..

Nice to see a fellow Guatemalan ;)

Any way I'm experiencing this as well I've managed to get rid if it by flashing F93 AOSP kernel currently on DU btw

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is anyone else getting frequent 10 second +/- wake lag on all gee based ROMs?

No wake lag here. Running newest DU with stock kernel (glitch)

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Nice to see a fellow Guatemalan ;)

Any way I'm experiencing this as well I've managed to get rid if it by flashing F93 AOSP kernel currently on DU btw

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app