SOS sd card usual file problem SOS

OP replay94cy

9th April 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
so, I have a SGN2 N-7100 rooted! last week I noticed that the built in gallery and music player they didnt show the files which was in my sd card! when I took a new photo BAAM it was showing but not the old photos
I search everywhere and tried everything but nothing until I made a hard reset and wipe everything clean;/
after that it was ok!
UNTIL this morning, This morning I updated some apps and then I noticed that the problem was back :'( I tried moving the files into the internal memory but again nothing was showing! I tried other apps like "bowl fish" and "android music player but nothing!
I also noticed that now and the last time it happened I downloaded some pictures from chrome and the notifications in the bar, they didnt leave until I deleted them from the downloads app!
pls help me I can do hard reset again again and personalize my phone all the time!
9th April 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 19

171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by replay94cy

so, I have a SGN2 N-7100 rooted! last week I noticed that the built in gallery and music player they didnt show the files which was in my sd card! when I took a new photo BAAM it was showing but not the old photos
I search everywhere and tried everything but nothing until I made a hard reset and wipe everything clean;/
after that it was ok!
UNTIL this morning, This morning I updated some apps and then I noticed that the problem was back :'( I tried moving the files into the internal memory but again nothing was showing! I tried other apps like "bowl fish" and "android music player but nothing!
I also noticed that now and the last time it happened I downloaded some pictures from chrome and the notifications in the bar, they didnt leave until I deleted them from the downloads app!
pls help me I can do hard reset again again and personalize my phone all the time!

Which rom/os you are using? Either your problem is not about hardware. Check the file properties if they're System Protected (Windows), these files mostly won't shown in phone, this is said to be virus problem. Which is the company of your memory card? Because cheap mc's from unknown vendors can cause such problem!
9th April 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.b.jikre

Which rom/os you are using? Either your problem is not about hardware. Check the file properties if they're System Protected (Windows), these files mostly won't shown in phone, this is said to be virus problem. Which is the company of your memory card? Because cheap mc's from unknown vendors can cause such problem!

Im using the stock firmware! no its defiantly not a hardware problem! i have CM antivirus an Avast on my phone they didnt detect anything.. is it possible that because ui rooted it?
9th April 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 19

171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by replay94cy

Im using the stock firmware! no its defiantly not a hardware problem! i have CM antivirus an Avast on my phone they didnt detect anything.. is it possible that because ui rooted it?

I don't think that Linux<>Android really needs a antivirus and it is useful for scan a virus, I'm talking about your PC's or Lappie's if & only if it's windows in case you've you've had plugged?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread