AOSB V1.3.0 [universal]

Tip us?

nickster1
Old
Thanks Meter 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by astonmartin214 View Post
when will this build be out?
For you Hopefully never. Don't ask for an ETA, it's very rude. You're also the guy that was sharing tattooboy's links when he asked you not to. Again, very rude.

astonmartin214
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster1 View Post
For you Hopefully never. Don't ask for an ETA, it's very rude. You're also the guy that was sharing tattooboy's links when he asked you not to. Again, very rude.
that's not a ETA.....aye I'm fine with the build I'm running & I didn't want to do it why not help the people who weren't able to get it they come to me

nickster1
Old
Thanks Meter 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by astonmartin214 View Post
that's not a ETA.....aye I'm fine with the build I'm running & I didn't want to do it why not help the people who weren't able to get it they come to me
Asking when the build will be out is indeed asking for an estimated time of arrival. If you respect the dev & his work than you wouldn't share his build when he asks you not to. He has his reasons why he doesn't want them shared.

astonmartin214
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster1 View Post
Asking when the build will be out is indeed asking for an estimated time of arrival. If you respect the dev & his work than you wouldn't share his build when he asks you not to. He has his reasons why he doesn't want them shared.
understandable I just wanted a fair playing field for the people who came in late