Dropbox App Available on Windows Phone

The Dropbox app is well known and widely used. The application has finally landed on Windows Phone … more

aContact+++ Next Dialer

Ifyou have a dual SIM device and have problems with managing your two cards, you should check this dialer. … more

HTC Hima Photo Leaks Were Decoys

Reputable leaker EvLeaks confirms to us that he knows the photos of the HTC Hima circling the internet these … more

Custom Recovery For Note 3 Neo

Many forget that the Note 3 Neo is a big device and neat alternative to its expensive cousin. But it … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

very weak wifi signal for help

OP OmarUdave

9th April 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
very weak wifi signal for help
my touch is going crazy and update my RUU to 3.18
to solve the problem but it now gives me wifi problem
9th April 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #2  
exad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,444
 
3,362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarUdave

very weak wifi signal for help
my touch is going crazy and update my RUU to 3.18
to solve the problem but it now gives me wifi problem

Are you rooted? What are your bootloader details? did something happen to cause your touch going crazy or did it just happen randomly one day?

Did you run the RUU for your carrier? Have you tested to see if the wifi is weak when connected to different wireless networks or just one?
9th April 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by exad

Are you rooted? What are your bootloader details? did something happen to cause your touch going crazy or did it just happen randomly one day?

Did you run the RUU for your carrier? Have you tested to see if the wifi is weak when connected to different wireless networks or just one?


I am root

bootloader
unlocked
EVITA PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
cid-11111111
hboot 2.14
radio 0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v341.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot

select ruu att & t is my company wifi is weak with all networks


my touch is going crazy with all roms so I decided to restore ruu 3.18 att&

sorry for my English
9th April 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #4  
exad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,444
 
3,362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarUdave

I am root

bootloader
unlocked
EVITA PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
cid-11111111
hboot 2.14
radio 0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v341.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot

select ruu att & t is my company wifi is weak with all networks


my touch is going crazy with all roms so I decided to restore ruu 3.18 att&

sorry for my English

Hmm well, if an RUU did not fix it and you are experiencing this with all networks, I would be inclined to think it's a hardware issue.
9th April 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #5  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,458
 
7,996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarUdave

select ruu att & t is my company wifi is weak with all networks

Can you give more detail or specifics, and quantify this at all? "Very weak" doesn't really tell us anything.

For example: you can't get WiFi unless you are standing right next to the router, when you could get a signal 50' away before.
9th April 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #6  
AlxMAX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 98
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
For me, this situation seems like someone has used the AT&T RUU for a non AT&T phone.
9th April 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #7  
exad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,444
 
3,362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxMAX

For me, this situation seems like someone has used the AT&T RUU for a non AT&T phone.

I thought it might be the case too but he said it was an AT&T phone. Not gonna go all Dr House and search his home for clues :P
9th April 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Can you give more detail or specifics, and quantify this at all? "Very weak" doesn't really tell us anything.

For example: you can't get WiFi unless you are standing right next to the router, when you could get a signal 50' away before.

get internet Unless you are very close to the modem but with a very very weak sign

before had a good signal. after restore my phone with ruu I started to fail

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes