Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Would you buy the G900H?

Tip us?

KarimSalloum
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Would you buy the G900H?

I recently sold my Sony Z1 and stuck on an old iPhone 3G (kill me now). Unfortunately, i cannot find any G900F in my country, the only available is the HSPA model G900H. I feel like buying a 3G phone in 2014 is a bit ridiculous especially at this price. Plus, as I understand, modding/custom ROMs are more difficult to acheive on the Exynos model? I'd love to go out and buy my S5 today.

Would you buy the Exynos model?

0mega007
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarimSalloum View Post
I recently sold my Sony Z1 and stuck on an old iPhone 3G (kill me now). Unfortunately, i cannot find any G900F in my country, the only available is the HSPA model G900H. I feel like buying a 3G phone in 2014 is a bit ridiculous especially at this price. Plus, as I understand, modding/custom ROMs are more difficult to acheive on the Exynos model? I'd love to go out and buy my S5 today.

Would you buy the Exynos model?
You are in my oposite situation, i rather have the G900H model for the Wolfson audio chip, but i want root and CWM recovery, that aren't yet available for it.

I am considering the G900F but all my Samsung phones have been Exynos.

leoaudio13
Old
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
The 900H has Wolfson ? Wow. I didnt know that. Should get another H

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

0mega007
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13 View Post
The 900H has Wolfson ? Wow. I didnt know that. Should get another H

Does Wolfson really makes that difference?, i just wanted it because i ve read they are very good and all my galaxy phones have had it, but also in the gsmarena review said snapdragon S5 was one of the phones with best sound ever.

leoaudio13
Old
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mega007 View Post
Does Wolfson really makes that difference?, i just wanted it because i ve read they are very good and all my galaxy phones have had it, but also in the gsmarena review said snapdragon S5 was one of the phones with best sound ever.
yup the S5 does have good sound. But i prefer Wolfson to Qualcomm as they have good history of audio processing devices. Qualcomm doesnt. Imo

The Following User Says Thank You to leoaudio13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]