About the SView Cover
I've got the note 3's sview cover for half a year now. But its kinda dissapointing me. Ofcourse the looks are pretty nice with the leather and stuff. but here are some reasons why not.
1. The flip cover doesn't close right after you kept it open(Now I fixed that with the spigen magnet, but it was annoying).
2. The sview screen gets lots of scratches after some time of use.
3. The sview screen even puts scratches on the screen of my note 3(Got tempered glass now, but still).
4. On the inside of the sview screen I get alot of fingerprints(Cause you touch it eventually).
5. The screen of the note 3 gets dirty. but stays dirty. When I owned the note 2 it had that soft coat on the inside which cleaned the screen.
So what do you think about this? do you have more solutions? Cause I like the cover alot, but its a downgrade from the note 2's in my opinion.