Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 38,311 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

About the SView Cover

Tip us?

Armazia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default About the SView Cover

I've got the note 3's sview cover for half a year now. But its kinda dissapointing me. Ofcourse the looks are pretty nice with the leather and stuff. but here are some reasons why not.

1. The flip cover doesn't close right after you kept it open(Now I fixed that with the spigen magnet, but it was annoying).
2. The sview screen gets lots of scratches after some time of use.
3. The sview screen even puts scratches on the screen of my note 3(Got tempered glass now, but still).
4. On the inside of the sview screen I get alot of fingerprints(Cause you touch it eventually).
5. The screen of the note 3 gets dirty. but stays dirty. When I owned the note 2 it had that soft coat on the inside which cleaned the screen.

So what do you think about this? do you have more solutions? Cause I like the cover alot, but its a downgrade from the note 2's in my opinion.

Mechayoshi
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Have you tried the spigen sview? The original just has problems simple as that. I got one but barely use it because of issues youve mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Armazia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechayoshi View Post
Have you tried the spigen sview? The original just has problems simple as that. I got one but barely use it because of issues youve mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
No I didn't. I guess we're in the same boat. While the sview cover was quite expensive..

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10762

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Please use the existing thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2473683

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED