Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEPRECATED] Unofficial TWRP v2.7.0.3 for m8vzw

Tip us?

NotATreoFan
Old
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Thanks Meter 4,611
OK, I used ES File Explorer to create the TWRP folder on my SD card. Now when I try to backup (with compression) I get the hotboot back to TWRP's main screen.

Contact the Moderator Committee with any questions or concerns regarding forum moderation.

Please MENTION me if you require semi-prompt assistance. I may not see posts for several hours.

Twitter | Portal | Forum Moderator List

Mike02z
Old
Thanks Meter 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan View Post
OK, I used ES File Explorer to create the TWRP folder on my SD card. Now when I try to backup (with compression) I get the hotboot back to TWRP's main screen.
It's not consistent. Sometimes it will hot boot and others it will run fine. Hopefully the recovery.log I posted will help the dev.
HTC One (M8)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 P900
Microsoft Surface Pro 128

NoFanboy
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
It does not appear to be a reboot. I start the backup to ext SD and the screen goes blank for 2-3 seconds then the main TWRP screen comes up. I tried a second time and it works. Here is the recovery.log

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/recovery.txt
Same thing here. Second time it showed the twrp screen again for a second but after went back on the job and worked.

djeddieone
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Default Stuck While Doing A Back Up

I installed this with no problems but when I attempted a back up it got stuck and never finished. I left it overnight and I couldn't reboot through recovery so I had to reboot it back up with adb. I then installed CWM and had no problems making my first back up just wanted to share that in case someone gets stuck.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe