FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[DEPRECATED] Unofficial TWRP v2.7.0.3 for m8vzw

1,387 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,287

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th April 2014, 07:37 PM |#31  
Developer Committee and More
Wrong Side of Heaven, Righteous Side of Hell
Thanks Meter: 4,933

More
OK, I used ES File Explorer to create the TWRP folder on my SD card. Now when I try to backup (with compression) I get the hotboot back to TWRP's main screen.

8th April 2014, 09:32 PM |#32  
Flag Holland, PA/Lake Ariel, PA
Thanks Meter: 356

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan

OK, I used ES File Explorer to create the TWRP folder on my SD card. Now when I try to backup (with compression) I get the hotboot back to TWRP's main screen.

It's not consistent. Sometimes it will hot boot and others it will run fine. Hopefully the recovery.log I posted will help the dev.
9th April 2014, 05:33 AM |#33  
I should go outside...
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike02z

It does not appear to be a reboot. I start the backup to ext SD and the screen goes blank for 2-3 seconds then the main TWRP screen comes up. I tried a second time and it works. Here is the recovery.log

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/recovery.txt

Same thing here. Second time it showed the twrp screen again for a second but after went back on the job and worked.
9th April 2014, 06:54 PM |#34  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Stuck While Doing A Back Up
I installed this with no problems but when I attempted a back up it got stuck and never finished. I left it overnight and I couldn't reboot through recovery so I had to reboot it back up with adb. I then installed CWM and had no problems making my first back up just wanted to share that in case someone gets stuck.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread