Tip us?

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2349

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Significa View Post
Hmm, so it it worth it to install that minor update by T-Mobile (pushed out a few days ago) ?
I'd wait on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1678

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
I'd wait on it.
Late but I'd agree on this.

If another update comes out that's not Kitkat someone will dump the new radio in hours and anything worth it from the update. I'd recommend just waiting until official Kitkat is released before updating. And of course when it's available I'd be careful and wait on even that because Samsung is known to close some holes in the rooting process from time to time on their devices.

And as always make sure you have a day 1 nandroid for stock. It'll save you plenty of time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Proud owner of LG Google Nexus 5.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2349

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick View Post
Late but I'd agree on this.

If another update comes out that's not Kitkat someone will dump the new radio in hours and anything worth it from the update. I'd recommend just waiting until official Kitkat is released before updating. And of course when it's available I'd be careful and wait on even that because Samsung is known to close some holes in the rooting process from time to time on their devices.

And as always make sure you have a day 1 nandroid for stock. It'll save you plenty of time.
Update : The Venerable Doc and Mr Robinson have respectively posted Modem and Root66.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perseus71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1678

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
Update : The Venerable Doc and Mr Robinson have respectively posted Modem and Root66.
My point. glad to see Doc back and working on the S3.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Proud owner of LG Google Nexus 5.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]