Originally Posted by d4rk_ang3l91
Hi, i want to install tw5 launcher on my galaxy mini 2 device, but i can't install, i get an error "application not installed". I have root, how can i install this launcher? Help me please
1) Go to Google Play, and download Root Browser
2) At the first screen, scroll down, and select system
, then select app
3) Find the TW30Launcher.apk ,and delete it. ( Make sure you have already installed another launcher)
4) Now, swipe from right to left, and copy my apk.
5) Paste it on system/app
6) Then, long press the apk, and select permisions, then set to rw-r-r (see attached image)
7) Reboot, press the Thanks button here , and enjoy (OPTIONAL)
Edit: Or flash the attached ,,.zip,, located at the first post.