Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Since most recent stock update, no green light?

Tip us?

911jason
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210
Default Since most recent stock update, no green light?

Since I updated using the RUU from the HTC site about a month ago, I no longer get a green light to indicate charging is complete. When I unplug it from the charger, the red light stays on indefinitely. When I finally do turn on the phone, I have a full battery.

Any ideas?
Google Nexus 7

HTC One X+

/\/\
Old
Thanks Meter 14
How much time do you charge?

Oh and by the way, you know that 100% battery is only a myth ?

911jason
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210
I understand that, but I'd at least like to see the green light come on when it's close as it is designed to do... and for the red light to go out when it's unplugged. I usually charge the phone when I get home from work and don't unplug it for about 12-15 hours.
Google Nexus 7

HTC One X+

Daryll99
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911jason View Post
I understand that, but I'd at least like to see the green light come on when it's close as it is designed to do... and for the red light to go out when it's unplugged. I usually charge the phone when I get home from work and don't unplug it for about 12-15 hours.
Proably the RUU didn't managed to put the file correctly on the phone. Happens run it again, plug the USB Cable into a 2.0 port and don't even move it to the right or the left, it could affect data flow. Happened to me, ended up with a black screen, good thing mine was charged to a 100% before I run the RUU so I was still able to boot into fastboot.

Click the thanks button under my post if it helped you, instead of replying by saying "thanks".
Devices I currently own
Xperia Z1 C6902

Devices I owned
Nokia 6300 Classic
Nokia 6800s
Nokia C5
LG Optimus ME
Samsung Galaxy Ace
HTC One X+
The Following User Says Thank You to Daryll99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]