Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Since most recent stock update, no green light?

OP 911jason

8th April 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 220

1,137 posts
More
Since I updated using the RUU from the HTC site about a month ago, I no longer get a green light to indicate charging is complete. When I unplug it from the charger, the red light stays on indefinitely. When I finally do turn on the phone, I have a full battery.

Any ideas?
8th April 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

94 posts
How much time do you charge?

Oh and by the way, you know that 100% battery is only a myth ?
9th April 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 220

1,137 posts
More
I understand that, but I'd at least like to see the green light come on when it's close as it is designed to do... and for the red light to go out when it's unplugged. I usually charge the phone when I get home from work and don't unplug it for about 12-15 hours.
9th April 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 71

603 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911jason

I understand that, but I'd at least like to see the green light come on when it's close as it is designed to do... and for the red light to go out when it's unplugged. I usually charge the phone when I get home from work and don't unplug it for about 12-15 hours.

Proably the RUU didn't managed to put the file correctly on the phone. Happens run it again, plug the USB Cable into a 2.0 port and don't even move it to the right or the left, it could affect data flow. Happened to me, ended up with a black screen, good thing mine was charged to a 100% before I run the RUU so I was still able to boot into fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daryll99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread