[ROM][4.3] The Beast! || Drop The Bass! || Release 1

Search This thread

jakichan77

Apr 25, 2011
5VpP5by.png

There are currently no banners but if you are good with photoshop please feel free to help me out and make some for me! All credit will go to you!

I can probably make you a decent banner for free :3 (with credit please, as you said, so more people can see my work and purchase from me).
portfolio: http://minemash.minus.com

I mainly make minecraft banners, but I'm alright with photoshop.

sonofevil77

Apr 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
This looks like it will be my slot 4 choice... been waiting for something different and this sounds interesting with the focus on audio instead of the same "debloat and speed" stuff everybody else is doing :eek:

Stock slot : untouched Samsung in all it's retarded glory
Slot 1: Beans 3 Heavily Debloated (over 175 apps removed) and themed with Galaxyman's (my daily driver)
Slot 2: Hyperdrive RLS3 unmodified and smooth
Slot 3: Cleanrom 1.2 unmodified and kickin
Slot 4: waiting to drop the bomb on this one!

No Baja?! Oh man you are missing out, Baja is my stock slot, hyperdrive slot 2, and slot 3 is beans for me. This will be replacing beans.

Note 3 Pimp Slapped

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PcsmVPN.gif

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

eKiB0iK.png

☠ Stock 4.3 TouchWiz Based ROM
    ☠ Custom Beast Green Theme
    ☠ Awesome Beats
    ☠ Viper4Android
    ☠ 4.4 Kitkat Audio Sounds
    ☠ De-Odexed
    ☠ Semi-Debloated

543409_545378615533820_1857812272_n.png

Viper4Android is an amazing audio MOD and I use it in every one of my ROMs now. I love the way you can customize the bass to sound the way you want and add clarity to the music playback.

FX Key Features
    ★ NEW Speaker Optimization ★
    First effect for speakers. Try it yourself.

★ Android 4.3 Support ★
    ViPER4Android supports Android 2.3 Ginger bread, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1 upto 4.3 Jelly bean firmwares.

★ Channel Pan ★
    Controls left/right channel output. Its not very useful unless your headphone is imbalance or faulty one side. It will be a cure for you.

★ Differential Surround / Haas Effect ★
    This is an old feature which ViPER520 had removed from FX in early days.
    But after many users requesting it, ViPER520 bring it back to FX
    More info on Haas Effect: http://www.mixcoach.com/creating-dep...haas-effect-2/

★ ViPER Fidelity Control ★
    ★ ViPER Bass ★
    With different bass modes, you can have greater bass experience than before!
    ★ ViPER Clarity ★
    With the latest Clarity mode selection, you can balance up heavy bass with high clarity audio that you can never imagine before!

★ Headphone Surround+ (VHS+) ★
    With this VHS+, V4A made its way to achieve great surround technologies for Android.

★ Auditory System Protection (Cure Tech+) ★
    With normal audio system, listening for more than three hours will feel fatigue, dizzy, tinnitus, irritated and other symptoms.
    This is a normal reaction, heavy bass and high volume could cause permanent damage to the human auditory system, but other phenomena can restore through resting.
    Viper as a listening experience professional will not ignore this problem. Therefore put a lot of effort to study how to make a "Healing" sound technology, just a small success. But thinking on how to let users experience it.

★ Convolver ★
    When an Impulse Response Sample(IRS) is loaded, V4A will process the sound to show the same characteristics of the loaded sample. Through Convolution, samples with effects such as equalizer, surround, reverberation, tube etc can be loaded.
    Download and extract IRS files to <storage>/ViPER4Android/Kernel/<paste files here>

★ FX Compatible Mode (Only in 4.x) ★
    Compatible Mode supports large variety of music players and the players' own EQ/sound effects (system-provided/third party)
    Therefore, you don't have to select V4A in Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose anything other than V4A. Just run V4A app and the effects will be working with anything else.
    1. In option, switch to Compatible Mode. Reboot, done.
    2. In Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose other than V4A.
    3. Run V4A app and configure the settings then the effects will work together with the one you chose in Sound Settings.

To learn more go to their thread!

Awesome_BEATS1.jpg
    If anyone knows anything about the ROMs that I make, they know that I love audio and i LOVE Awesome Beats! This mod lets you change the equalizer the way that you want and also add the Beats Bass! With Awesomebeats combined with Viper4Android you are going to get an Audio Experience unlike no other!

Please give these guys thanks on their thread for all of their hard work!

XDA:DevDB Information
    The Beast! _-= Drop The Bass! =-_ [Release 1], a ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    Droid Premium
    Based On: Stock TouchWiz 4.3

Version Information

Created 2013-12-07
    Last Updated 2013-12-18
    ArLB5AA.png

Release 1 is available for download in the download tab above!
    cNKxJI7.png

If you like my work and want to help motivate me to making bigger and better things then please give thanks and or donate to my pay pal (coming soon).

logo_paypal_106x29.png
    I loaded this ROM up the other day. It's basically just stock touchwiz. The only theme I could tell was the wallpaper on the lock screen. The music apps (viper4android and awesome beats) were built in. My wifi crashed and I couldn't get it to turn back on. Don't know if it was a radio problem cause the ROM is based on the older update and not the newest. I know the OP posted this just prior to the new update coming out and had stated the theming wasn't complete but wanted to get something out to avoid this being a hype thread. The OP has been quiet since. I hope he is still working on it with the new update. I researched some of his other ROMs for other device and seem pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

Recently my laptop has been "destroyed" and now i no longer have a way of building updates. I am in the process of ordering parts to build a desktop computer. It will take me a little while to come up with the money.. but don't lose hope on this ROM guys. It will come through!
    Looks like this thread died. I was so excited...:(

To be honest it shouldn't even be in this section without a download. Hype threads are usually not allowed.