FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Xperia Sp - Nexus 5

393 posts
Thanks Meter: 168
 
By KiaTheKing, Senior Member on 6th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th April 2014, 02:13 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaTheKing

Hi guys, i just now can to exchange my xperia sp for nexus5 (need to add 130 euros more) is it worth?
I think that this would be nice? Any suggestion? Thanks anyway!

Better option is to exchange Xperia SP for Nexus 4 and take some cache.
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=5364
Same resolution, quad core on N4 and 2Gb RAM plus 50 or more on your pocket.
Plus, you will always have latest available Android and many custom ROMs

You can see for example on ebay.de that Xperia SP is sold in auctions for around 170
while Nexus 4 you can buy for 120
HERE
HERE
AND HERE

 
 
9th April 2014, 06:34 PM |#12  
Captain Sweatpants's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom74

Better option is to exchange Xperia SP for Nexus 4 and take some cache.
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=5364
Same resolution, quad core on N4 and 2Gb RAM plus 50 or more on your pocket.
Plus, you will always have latest available Android and many custom ROMs

You can see for example on ebay.de that Xperia SP is sold in auctions for around 170
while Nexus 4 you can buy for 120
HERE
HERE
AND HERE

The nexus 4 does not support 4G which is a big attraction to the xperia SP

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
9th April 2014, 08:24 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Sweatpants

The nexus 4 does not support 4G which is a big attraction to the xperia SP

Since @KiaTheKing is from Belgrade, Serbia (like me)
I don't think that would be the issue since 4G here is still not introduced
9th April 2014, 08:41 PM |#14  
Captain Sweatpants's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom74

Since @KiaTheKing is from Belgrade, Serbia (like me)
I don't think that would be the issue since 4G here is still not introduced

Oh well in that case go for a n4 I almost did and UK does have 4G

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
9th April 2014, 09:33 PM |#15  
KiaTheKing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 168
 
Donate to Me
More
@freedom74 haha taj fazon al ne znam.bolje da sacekam Jos malo da nexus 5 stigne kod nas pa da kupim Sorry for this, something on our language

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes