5,597,647 Members 32,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dreamcast Emulator Reicast Released

Tip us?
 
iRhyiku
Old
#71  
iRhyiku's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 666
Join Date: Jan 2011
Haha yeah, surprised!
Well I have a new phone now so I'm able to run SA1 full-speed on my Much i5s no problem
But thanks anyway for the knowledge!
 
sewer56lol
Old
(Last edited by sewer56lol; 9th April 2014 at 09:16 PM.)
#72  
sewer56lol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 501
Posts: 1,422
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRhyiku View Post
Haha yeah, surprised!
Well I have a new phone now so I'm able to run SA1 full-speed on my Much i5s no problem
But thanks anyway for the knowledge!
Here on the N5 the emu sometimes just quits itself during game (running it here with a gamepad)
About once every 30 mins, wish it had save states.

Edit : The latest beta from repo fixes widescreen hack and crashes on my N5 and now it looks lovely.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to sewer56lol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
twistedumbrella
Old
#73  
twistedumbrella's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6189
Posts: 6,078
Join Date: Sep 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewer56lol View Post
Here on the N5 the emu sometimes just quits itself during game (running it here with a gamepad)
About once every 30 mins, wish it had save states.

Edit : The latest beta from repo fixes widescreen hack and now it looks lovely.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
If it is fully quitting and not just returning to the menu, that may be a memory leak related to the textures the game is using.

If it drops back to the menu that may have to do with certain textures that have been buggy.
 
sewer56lol
Old
#74  
sewer56lol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 501
Posts: 1,422
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella View Post
If it is fully quitting and not just returning to the menu, that may be a memory leak related to the textures the game is using.

If it drops back to the menu that may have to do with certain textures that have been buggy.
Nah just to the menu, the recent betas in the Google drive repository fixed this for my Nexus 5.

Equally well that never occurred to me on the xPlay on same play store version.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

 
twistedumbrella
Old
#75  
twistedumbrella's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6189
Posts: 6,078
Join Date: Sep 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewer56lol View Post
Nah just to the menu, the recent betas in the Google drive repository fixed this for my Nexus 5.

Equally well that never occurred to me on the xPlay on same play store version.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I don't know anything about a Google Drive repository, but if it's being built from current source, there have been some changes to address a lot of the random crashes. There was going to be a minor release after the latest market one, but that was pushed back to the full release so some bigger issues could be included.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes