[Q] Hello all. I need help about CM11.

9th April 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Gentlemen. I have a big problem. Yesterday I installed the CM11 version beta5 and I test it, discovering a few bugs .
Overall I would add that the system works great, but if you would something advised it would be grateful .

It does not work :
1) Recording camera (I press the red circle recording and not recording).
2) Audio recording (recorder) - the press circle recording shows a table with the information : "An internal application error" and then click OK.
3) Do not operate the automatic brightness.
4) No application to the radio ( I do not know if there have a radio in CM , because I'm new to the CM .
5) I do not have Sim Toolkit application in the menu , even though it is in all applications in the settings. Perhaps it was the wine that I have not taken off to unlock the phone ... anyone know a way to remove it ?
6) Do not operate the NFC .
It would help someone solve these bugs , problems , riddles ? I would be very grateful for your help.
Sorry for my bad language
I hope, that I write in a good chapter , but the topic <link below> I can not write :C

Link to the main topic: ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2519448 ).
Last edited by kubuh1l; 9th April 2014 at 10:22 PM.
9th April 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 101

339 posts
More
1. Try to clean Camera cache/data.
2. Same as above.
3. L5 don't have that option at all AFAIK.
4. No radio APP on CM.
5. Didnt get second part what u were saying
6. NFC on CM11 not work in TAG mode in Android BEAM it should work.
The Following User Says Thank You to struart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Oh, thanks for the quick reply. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 issues have been resolved.
As for the 5 trouble ... User PecanCM in the pictures in this: <http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2519448> topic has an application menu "Sim Toolkit". I don't have the icon in the menu, but I have it in settings / applications / all apps. Hmm... The reason for this may be that I have simlock?
How to unlock the phone, to support whole the sim card (How to remove simlock)?
9th April 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 101

339 posts
More
I have sim toolkit on b5 and any other rom. Now im not an expert but if u have simlock but use right simcard sim tool should appear no matter what but maybe im wrong in that case u need to unlock ur phone via unlock code u can buy that kind of service quite cheap almost everywhere in web.

Wysłane z mojego LG-e610 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread