5,597,084 Members 46,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 General wiping and preparatory instructions - Sprint Galaxy Note 2 L900 all ROM's

Tip us?

Dedline
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default KNOX with options A/B

Will this process A or B or both, untrip your knox and reset everything to stock? Or does it just get you closest to stock as you can, with KNOX still tripped?

Thanks

ColeTrain!
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedline View Post
Will this process A or B or both, untrip your knox and reset everything to stock? Or does it just get you closest to stock as you can, with KNOX still tripped?

Thanks
Process A completely wipes your phone and resets it to stock. B is just general wiping process when flashing a new rom. You shouldn't have a Rom on your phone when you are done with either. (other than the one backed on you external sd)
Head on over the the Ballard thread to read more about process A

mr.pope
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by justppc View Post
Thanks, this resolved an issue with 'Inconsistent System UIDs"
This hasn't worked for me. I've repeated this several times with no luck. I also can't install gmail. Any suggestions?

justppc
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.pope View Post
This hasn't worked for me. I've repeated this several times with no luck. I also can't install gmail. Any suggestions?
You could try to start all the way over by using ODIN to install stock MA7, then root it and take it from there.

mr.pope
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by justppc View Post
You could try to start all the way over by using ODIN to install stock MA7, then root it and take it from there.
alas, I have tried that as well. I finally made some headway and think I have it. I had to fix permisions for all apps using Rom Toolbox Lite Looks like that has fixed it. Flashing forward as I type.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.pope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 2175

DONATE TO ME
Just a bump to keep this where everyone can see it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalehua4791
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Gotta try this on my note 2

K

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to kalehua4791 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.3, clean, stock, wipe, wiz