5,593,587 Members 38,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What is more stable for you ?
T-mobile based roms 20 42.55%
International roms 27 57.45%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

[12-10-13]-Much Simpler-Flash Roms Without Recovery

Tip us?

tropazr
Old
Thanks Meter 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin9825 View Post
I guess I phrased my question wrong. I know how to flash with Safe strap etc. I mainly was wondering what is the drawback with flashing a international rom by changing it this way? It's not clear to me what is and is not working (nfc, wifi, etc)? This topic seems to have little discussion but since KR is gone and basically no roms with 4.4 are being made for att, I'm wondering what is up with this method.
Okay...that might be possible but IMHO not really worth it....this method is outdated.

In the meantime...check out Dynamic Kat by @bri315317 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2709701). This is based off NC2 (KitKat). Brian is a great dev and his ROMs are always top notch.

Also, I am building/testing my own KK ROM. I will be releasing this sometime this week...

Hang tight...we'll get there!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13082
Banned member discussion, especially in the sense that was being posted, is generally not good form.

Thread cleaned, let's reset in here and be classy, shall we?
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]