Ask a question

No registration required

Phone Wont Boot, Flashing Home and Back Buttons, Red LED

OP EveryDayDavid

9th April 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I tried to update my rooted HTC One but it seems that something went wrong. The phone will not boot. When I hold down the power button the home and back buttons start to flash. I have tried to boot into the bootloader by holding the power button until the home and back buttons stop flashing but all that does is turn the red LED on and the screen stays black. How do I fix this so I can use my phone again?
10th April 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931

3,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDayDavid

I tried to update my rooted HTC One but it seems that something went wrong. The phone will not boot. When I hold down the power button the home and back buttons start to flash. I have tried to boot into the bootloader by holding the power button until the home and back buttons stop flashing but all that does is turn the red LED on and the screen stays black. How do I fix this so I can use my phone again?

The buttons are supposed to flash when you hold down the power button. After the buttons stop flashing, quickly release and then hold the power + vol down buttons. That should work unless something really got messed up.
10th April 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
adb
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDayDavid

ADB isn't working?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread