Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VS98024A - KitKat flashable zip

Tip us?

HueyT
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Malladus should be in this forum and will drop anytime. CloudyFlex is under LG G2->G2 Android Development forum and very slow download via torrent or via XDA

Enter The Nexus
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinglock40 View Post
Where did you find CloudyFlex and Malladus 2.0?
Cloudy Flex is in G2 Android Development and Malladus is in beta right now. He's waiting on a truly stable initial release.

VZW LG G2.
> XDABEBB's 2.0 VS98025A

ASUS MeMO Pad Smart ME301T
> OmniRom 4.4.4

forgiven90
Old
(Last edited by forgiven90; 10th April 2014 at 04:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 25

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyT View Post
If you're on OTA 24A then you need JackpotClavin's custom recovery hack to allow flashing and backup 24A OTA in recovery, then flash CloudyFlex 2.0 or Malladus 2.0. Your baseband is already stock 24A so it should work smoothly. Other non-24A basebands needs to flash KK basebands (MicroMod77's) to get radio and WiFi
OKAY, this is great news then! I've got JackpotClavin's TWRP 2.7.0.0 and have made and restored several backups already. But I can't afford a brick an to be clear here... I just adb pushed (dd) the laf.bin file to keep downloader mode, or whatever its called, and now all I do is wipe system, data and caches? Won't this clear out baseband also? And what's the advantage to Phil's recovery? Is it lokified? I have been inconvenienced by not having sdcard mount/access, but have always liked TWRP. Thanks again!!

Edit, FWIW... I wiped Data and both caches and installed with TWRP, no problems at all!! This rom is noticeably faster than stock 24A also. I'm a very happy customer at this point!!!