Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help! Anyone? Soft bricked and need assistance

Tip us?

frodofied
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [q] help! Anyone? Soft bricked and need assistance

I am currently residing in a house with several others. Two days ago I left my phone (HTC ONE MAX SPRINT) on my desk and when I returned I found someone had tampered with it. The phone will only boot into Bootloader/Fastboot. When I try to goto recovery the htc logo screen appears for less than two seconds and then loops back to the fastboot screen.

Before anyone asks let me answer the following:

I don't know how it got to this state or what was done to get it here.

When I try to flash ANYTHING I get either signature verification denial, or remote denial

The screen says the following by order of appearance:

***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
T6WHL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
H-Boot=2.40.0000
Radio-1.48.50.0109
OpenDsp=v.33.120.274_T6.0029
QSC=
OS=2/09/651/1
eMMc= boot 2048mb

PLEASE I NEED HELP ASAP family emergency. I spoke with HTC two days and they were very kind and sympathetic but the development team was supposed to contact me with a solution when they arrived at one but I have not heard anything.

I would appreciate any support immensely.

cstrife999
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by frodofied View Post
I am currently residing in a house with several others. Two days ago I left my phone (HTC ONE MAX SPRINT) on my desk and when I returned I found someone had tampered with it. The phone will only boot into Bootloader/Fastboot. When I try to goto recovery the htc logo screen appears for less than two seconds and then loops back to the fastboot screen.

When I try to flash ANYTHING I get either signature verification denial, or remote denial

***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
T6WHL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
H-Boot=2.40.0000
Radio-1.48.50.0109
QSC=
OS=2/09/651/1
eMMc= boot 2048mb

PLEASE I NEED HELP ASAP family emergency. I spoke with HTC two days and they were very kind and sympathetic but the development team was supposed to contact me with a solution when they arrived at one but I have not heard anything.

Sounds to me step one try to s-off. Your boot loader is locked and you aren't s-off.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to cstrife999 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
T6WHL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
H-Boot=2.40.0000
Radio-1.48.50.0109
QSC=
OS=2/09/651/1
eMMc= boot 2048mb

Go to HTC Dev and use your original unlock token to unlock the boot loader. Flash custom recovery. Boot to custom recovery. Then either side load a custom stock rom or put one on your physical SD card and flash it from there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frodofied
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thank you...

Hey! Thank you so much for the quick replies.

I must tell you that I have only moderate knowledge and experience when it comes to these issues.

Next, everything I try to do in terms of flashing returns with a signature not verified denial or a remote not allowed denial. I can't flash or otherwise access anything onto the phone.

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hey! Thank you so much for the quick replies.

I must tell you that I have only moderate knowledge and experience when it comes to these issues.

Next, everything I try to do in terms of flashing returns with a signature not verified denial or a remote not allowed denial. I can't flash or otherwise access anything onto the phone.
That's why you need unlock token from HTC Dev. If this is truly your phone, you must know how to do that as this phone is relocked. Meaning it was unlocked before. The failure to fastboot flash anything is due to the relocked boot loader.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]