Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cant update to dn3 4 RC

Tip us?

armelcy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Phone [Q] cant update to dn3 4 RC

HEY DEVS n rooters i am currently using DN3 3.1.1 lite version. and now whenever i tried to flash DN3 4 RC it stocks on bootloader. what should i do??

m.b.jikre
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by armelcy View Post
HEY DEVS n rooters i am currently using DN3 3.1.1 lite version. and now whenever i tried to flash DN3 4 RC it stocks on bootloader. what should i do??
Do not update, because you are wayin' too old version on your phone now. Just do a clean wipe and install the ROM.

romaomao
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i'ts a too old version of dn3... reboot in recovery mode and do a full wipe and clean, then try to install the new dn3 4 rc

armelcy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by romaomao View Post
i'ts a too old version of dn3... reboot in recovery mode and do a full wipe and clean, then try to install the new dn3 4 rc
guys wipe cache , davik cache and factory reset but it is still stock on boot. Im using philz touch as revovrry. Last
night n went to sleep n when I got up , it was on recovery

m.b.jikre
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
guys wipe cache , davik cache and factory reset but it is still stock on boot. Im using philz touch as revovrry. Last
night n went to sleep n when I got up , it was on recovery
From Philz choose an option for 'Clean to install a new ROM' under wipe data and cache, and then try to install a new one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

armelcy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
The ota doesn't even work. When I flash the ota fix, it says it something about incompatible

armelcy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.b.jikre View Post
From Philz choose an option for 'Clean to install a new ROM' under wipe data and cache, and then try to install a new one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
guys i flashed with the newest verion of philz touch recorvery and twrp but now i dont have any services. it says that i have to install a "sim to access network services" dont know wat to do

m.b.jikre
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
guys i flashed with the newest verion of philz touch recorvery and twrp but now i dont have any services. it says that i have to install a "sim to access network services" dont know wat to do
Can you upload a screenshot.