Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help meee

OP PcMihai

9th April 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I'm currently on 4.2.2 official jelly bean rom, and i just want to revert back to 4.1.2. I tried all odin sollutions.. No succes. I tried to flash a rom but after installation, the screen was showin' only vertical lines on a black screen.. Please provide me a link or something
9th April 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #2  
Flag nerul,navi mumbai,maharstra
Thanks Meter: 36

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcMihai

I'm currently on 4.2.2 official jelly bean rom, and i just want to revert back to 4.1.2. I tried all odin sollutions.. No succes. I tried to flash a rom but after installation, the screen was showin' only vertical lines on a black screen.. Please provide me a link or something

First you post screen shot then I will give you solution...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
9th April 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 67

247 posts
More
Quote:

He's right, we need more information...
Are you running a custom recovery?? Rooted??
Have you tried a clean flash??
9th April 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
first of all, the device is not rooted , and it was not rooted when i tried to flash the 4.1.2. i flashed it either when it was rooted.. and yes.. i'm running cwr 6.0.2.8 .. sorry for the pics, i can't put them right now..
9th April 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 2,146

1,069 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

first of all, the device is not rooted , and it was not rooted when i tried to flash the 4.1.2. i flashed it either when it was rooted.. and yes.. i'm running cwr 6.0.2.8 .. sorry for the pics, i can't put them right now..

Just reflash stock firmware via Odin...Flash 4.2.2 only not 4.1.2 and just do a factory reset from stock recovery... But ScreenShot is needed to give exact solution...
9th April 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Unhappy
ty for advice but no result.. i already tried everything says on every google search i did...
10th April 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #7  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,048

473 posts
Donate to Me
More
Buddy , head over to this link to download official firmware of 4.1.2 http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=10722 (download it in your computer) Then switch off your phone . Now , press volume down+home+power button till a warning screen comes . Now , press volume up to continue. Now connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and open odin . Click on PDA and find the downloaded file and click on start . Wait till it says pass and make sure that re-partition is not checked . And Enjoy your official 4.1.2 .

P.S.- The link which I have provided you is of the firmware which is OTA enabled . It means that whenever you want you can upgrade to 4.2.2 by just downloading a 488 mb update .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread