Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,223 Members 51,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help meee

Tip us?

PcMihai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Help meee

I'm currently on 4.2.2 official jelly bean rom, and i just want to revert back to 4.1.2. I tried all odin sollutions.. No succes. I tried to flash a rom but after installation, the screen was showin' only vertical lines on a black screen.. Please provide me a link or something

Ashok123
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcMihai View Post
I'm currently on 4.2.2 official jelly bean rom, and i just want to revert back to 4.1.2. I tried all odin sollutions.. No succes. I tried to flash a rom but after installation, the screen was showin' only vertical lines on a black screen.. Please provide me a link or something
First you post screen shot then I will give you solution...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

The Dork Knight Rises
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
He's right, we need more information...
Are you running a custom recovery?? Rooted??
Have you tried a clean flash??
<---Remember to Thank me if I helped!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devices-
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 - ParanoidAndroid 4.3 ALPHA3
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - InspirationROM (KitKat Version) 2.3.6

PcMihai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
first of all, the device is not rooted , and it was not rooted when i tried to flash the 4.1.2. i flashed it either when it was rooted.. and yes.. i'm running cwr 6.0.2.8 .. sorry for the pics, i can't put them right now..

jackeagle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 713
Quote:
first of all, the device is not rooted , and it was not rooted when i tried to flash the 4.1.2. i flashed it either when it was rooted.. and yes.. i'm running cwr 6.0.2.8 .. sorry for the pics, i can't put them right now..
Just reflash stock firmware via Odin...Flash 4.2.2 only not 4.1.2 and just do a factory reset from stock recovery... But ScreenShot is needed to give exact solution...

PcMihai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ty for advice but no result.. i already tried everything says on every google search i did...

Aeyan Ashraf
Old
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
Buddy , head over to this link to download official firmware of 4.1.2 http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=10722 (download it in your computer) Then switch off your phone . Now , press volume down+home+power button till a warning screen comes . Now , press volume up to continue. Now connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and open odin . Click on PDA and find the downloaded file and click on start . Wait till it says pass and make sure that re-partition is not checked . And Enjoy your official 4.1.2 .

P.S.- The link which I have provided you is of the firmware which is OTA enabled . It means that whenever you want you can upgrade to 4.2.2 by just downloading a 488 mb update .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app