Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 46,579 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help with battery qmg files

Tip us?

Kethead
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry [Q] help with battery qmg files

I've just gone back to Touchwiz after using CM11 for a while, and I really want a circular battery with percentage in the notification bar. I've tried searching high and low for a mod that I could flash, but I've decided that it might be easier to just make my own replacing the battery*.qmg in the root/system/media folder. Only trouble is, I don't know what size the images have to be and I can't open the qmg files to have a look. Any themers out there that know what I need to do?

bekasulaberidze
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kethead View Post
I've just gone back to Touchwiz after using CM11 for a while, and I really want a circular battery with percentage in the notification bar. I've tried searching high and low for a mod that I could flash, but I've decided that it might be easier to just make my own replacing the battery*.qmg in the root/system/media folder. Only trouble is, I don't know what size the images have to be and I can't open the qmg files to have a look. Any themers out there that know what I need to do?
You can try Wanam xposed
The Following User Says Thank You to bekasulaberidze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kethead
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
yeah that works, and it's definitely not as obnoxious as I thought it might be, after having installed Echoe Rom and Assassin Rom, I thought Wanam eXposed would come with all the other apps like the setcpu control and all that, but no, it's just one app and you click it and it makes the magic happen. So thanks for pointing me to that