5,604,859 Members 33,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] WifiKill - disable internet for network hoggers (Android 4.x)

Tip us?

Sp4rkness
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wifikill

This is a magical app! Thanks to the creators for their highly appreciated knowledges!
Very very useful. Im in a hotel room right now. But 40 assholes are connected on the same router and the connection is quite slow. Wifikill will help you very deeply and profoundly...

anonymous-bot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
So I download and run WiFiKill Downloader and when I click to download the free version I get a message "There is a problem parsing the package." and after that "Install failed, please see hxxp://paranoid.me for help. Is there any site where I can download the main apk?

Hgneto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Working on stock ROM 4.4.2? (Nexus 5). Great app idea btw!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gEebOy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Reply

It works on my tab. ICS 4.x.x it was very useful for me and im having fun with it. haha thanks a lot for this.

telexer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Is Paypal still blocked? You said "I accept bitcoin or skrill.com for now. I can't accept paypal" at forum.paranoid.me on Aug 27, 2013.

shikhar623
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous-bot View Post
So I download and run WiFiKill Downloader and when I click to download the free version I get a message "There is a problem parsing the package." and after that "Install failed, please see hxxp://paranoid.me for help. Is there any site where I can download the main apk?
Install an older version. Scroll to the past posts you will encounter the same question as yours.

anonymous-bot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhar623 View Post
Install an older version. Scroll to the past posts you will encounter the same question as yours.
I'm running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 though, not Gingerbread. Do I still need an older version?

shikhar623
Old
(Last edited by shikhar623; 9th April 2014 at 06:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous-bot View Post
I'm running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 though, not Gingerbread. Do I still need an older version?
I am on GB. For me the newer version didn't work. You should not have any pbm as u r on JB. But I have seen some ppl complaining even while they are on JB. Go thru the posts. You will surely get a solution. Search for ur phone keyword in this post, You will come across many reviews.

Galaxy_Guy
Old
Thanks Meter 111
i searched many times and everywhere on google and xda forums but didnt find a solve for my problem which it is when i press play button and after 5 seconds i got this error( service crashed...sorry my bad) and ( do you have root?) , but i have root and i tried to change from superuser to supersu but didnt work , still the same probelm , please can anyone helps me??
thanks in advance

Sent from my abo el niz using Tapatalk
Device : Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Galaxy S 5 soon
press thanks if i helped you
THINK DIFFRENTLY

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4653153_4.gif

Tags
mac spoofing, netcut, netkill, wifi kill, wifikill