XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 For PRIMOU(HTC ONE V) [NOT FOR NOOBS]

Tip us?

Minto107
Old
Thanks Meter 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaix View Post
you received with s-off .. if so, how did you do it? ..
I see you are a total noob here. You can do S-OFF with RumRunner.
LG KS360[S]->Samsung Wave 533[S]->HTC HD2[P]->HTC One V[2]->HTC One S C2[HS]->Nexus 7[S]->Samsung Galaxy SII[B]->Samsung Galaxy S3[2]
[B]-Bricked[S]-Sold [P]-Primary [2]-Secondary [HS]-In HTC service
My Projects:
  1. XperiaOne BETA for HTC One V
  2. PrimouOmega Reborn Project for HTC One V

parkourz
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaix View Post
you received with s-off .. if so, how did you do it? ..
"Seek and you'll fcking find" - Thy Art Is Murder "Infinite Death"
I'M NOT HELPING BY PMS!!! If you are going to PM me with your problems, remember: YOU'LL BE IGNORED!!!
Proud user of
SE K610i->SE W200i->SE C510i->SE Xperia X8->HTC One V->LG Nexus 4

mcgi5sr2
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by doga.ozkaraca View Post
guys, media-legacy and display-legacy makes me crazy !

Code:
nMod11/out/target/product/primou/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libOmxVdec_intermediates/../common/src/extra_data_handler.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from hardware/qcom/media-legacy/mm-video/vidc/vdec/src/h264_utils.cpp:49:0:
hardware/qcom/media-legacy/mm-video/vidc/vdec/inc/omx_vdec.h:119:32: fatal error: linux/msm_vidc_dec.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
In file included from hardware/qcom/media-legacy/mm-video/vidc/vdec/src/mp4_utils.cpp:29:0:
hardware/qcom/media-legacy/mm-video/vidc/vdec/inc/omx_vdec.h:119:32: fatal error: linux/msm_vidc_dec.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [/media/doga_ozkaraca/ddb7cb40-dcf0-4f1a-93e4-1cc10d761ea6/4.4-CyanogenMod11/out/target/product/primou/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libOmxVdec_intermediates/src/h264_utils.o] Error 1
make: *** [/media/doga_ozkaraca/ddb7cb40-dcf0-4f1a-93e4-1cc10d761ea6/4.4-CyanogenMod11/out/target/product/primou/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libOmxVdec_intermediates/src/mp4_utils.o] Error 1
In file included from hardware/qcom/media-legacy/mm-video/vidc/vdec/src/omx_vdec.cpp:48:0:
compilation terminated.
make: *** [/media/doga_ozkaraca/ddb7cb40-dcf0-4f1a-93e4-1cc10d761ea6/4.4-CyanogenMod11/out/target/product/primou/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libOmxVdec_intermediates/src/omx_vdec.o] Error 1
In file included from hardware/qcom/media-legacy/mm-video/vidc/vdec/src/frameparser.cpp:46:0:
and more errors like this ..
kernel includes problem....
i was added kernel includes outside of kernel...
on this commit (i reverted that because of some reason but it looks like i will re include again) :
click show diff-stats to file list..

https://github.com/dogaozkaraca/msm7...928e0dbc21e417

anybody passed these stupid errors while building...
im using probably
evervolv's media-legacy
and carbon's display-legacy

can someone give me a link of display and media legacy please?

display and media legacy on my github totally wrong. DONT USE THEM..I FAKED MEDIA LEGACY WITH MEDIA-CAF ETC.. for finishing compiling to get a zip file for testing......probably thats the reason broken surfaceflinger and other stuff

SO, WE HAVE KITKAT KERNEL BUT NOT THE ROM

I have just fixed these legacies to get a build with EV3.2, its a matter of adding a few #includes to the msm7x30-common under linux/include

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2 View Post
I have just fixed these legacies to get a build with EV3.2, its a matter of adding a few #includes to the msm7x30-common under linux/include
@doga.ozkaraca are the repos upto date? I'll try and sync up this weekend and see what happens.
HTC One V (unlocked ~ S-Off) - CM10 Final Rom - HellBoy CM10 Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgi5sr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doga.ozkaraca
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2673

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2 View Post

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

@doga.ozkaraca are the repos upto date? I'll try and sync up this weekend and see what happens.
yes they are available and up to date but i'm not recommend to use my display and media legacy they are buggy sadly, and how did you solve could you explain?

mcgi5sr2
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by doga.ozkaraca View Post
yes they are available and up to date but i'm not recommend to use my display and media legacy they are buggy sadly, and how did you solve could you explain?
Hi Doga.
I solved the problems for the build but since I am yet to get the rom to finish booting, I wouldn't say I have solved them completely . Still to pull logs and dive into whats going on there. Fingers crossed I'll find some time this weekend.

As for solving the build issue,
https://github.com/mcgi5sr2/android_...2752e3b3732fc0
did the trick rather nicely.

Feel free to use anything in my repos most of it is either forked from Maxwen or 1ceb0x with the odd tweak here and there. As I am still getting my head around it all.

I'll jump in properly soon Doga, just caught up with lots of junk right now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcgi5sr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amansoni
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Any Update?

sry guyz...it might not be right time...hows the progress going fr kk version...
any proper reply is really appriciated!

Neff_V
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How long will it take until the Rom ferig?

Sent from my One V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

*finished

Sent from my One V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mcgi5sr2
Old
Thanks Meter 235
I genuinely have no idea, I'm not trying to be snarky but at this moment I can't tell. Doga or I could fix a few issues and that will be it, or and this is more everything that gets fixed will raise new issues...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcgi5sr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]