Problem Rooting SM-N9005 International 4.3

16th February 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello guys,

i have the following problem:
I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!
16th February 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,429

3,513 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam

Hello guys,

I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!

SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,515

5,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam

Hello guys,

Try odin 1.85
16th February 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)

Yeah you are right i was using the KK version i haven't notice in the thread of Chainfire that there was a download for 4.3 ! Thank you ! Cheers
10th April 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

66 posts
I got same problem
Last edited by shotgun1976; 10th April 2014 at 09:03 AM. Reason: POSTED MY OWN THREAD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread