Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem Rooting SM-N9005 International 4.3

Tip us?

ClimbersTeam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem Rooting SM-N9005 International 4.3

Hello guys,

i have the following problem:
I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1,412

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam View Post
Hello guys,

I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!
SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam View Post
Hello guys,

Try odin 1.85

ClimbersTeam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)
Yeah you are right i was using the KK version i haven't notice in the thread of Chainfire that there was a download for 4.3 ! Thank you ! Cheers

shotgun1976
Old
(Last edited by shotgun1976; 10th April 2014 at 09:03 AM.) Reason: POSTED MY OWN THREAD
Thanks Meter 2
I got same problem